Did you know that the Volkswagen Slovakia plant in Bratislava is unique in the world in that five car brands are made under one roof? At Volkswagen Slovakia you can see for yourself how world renowned cars are produced.Guides lead you through the huge production halls, where you can almost touch the latest automobile industry technology. See the brand new Volkswagen Touareg, Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, Volkswagen up!, ŠKODA Citigo and SEAT Mii rolling off the assembly lines.
Just phone +421/02/6964 6964 email firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum age is 12 years. Tours take place Monday to Friday, from 08.00 to 18.00, in Slovak, German and English.
Did you know that?
• the total area of the Bratislava plant equals about 160 football pitches
• almost 1000 robots operate at the plant
• the biggest Volkswagen models are made in Bratislava - Touareg, Audi Q7,Porsche Cayenne, and also the smallest – Volkswagen up!, ŠKODA Citigo, and SEAT Mii
• the cable car that transports completed cars is globally unique
• Volkswagen is the third biggest car producer in the world and the largest in Europe
• Volkswagen employs 518, 000 people worldwide, including 9, 400 in Slovakia
• 12 brands belong in the Volkswagen family: Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, and Ducati, and the Volkswagen utility vehicles Scania and MAN
Source: Volkswagen Slovakia