The application contains a detailed offline topographical map of the Slovak Republic with touristic routes, points, hills, etc. You can record the routes you've taken and the application will display them on the map, calculate various statistics and draw altitude graphs.For further processing, you can export recorded routes to GPX and KML formats. The map has a scale of 1 : 35 000.
The main functions of the application:
- showing your current position on the map,
- searching the map (requires an internet connection),
- displaying GPS coordinates, altitude and GPS accuracy,
- recording routes (even in the background),
- calculating statistics about recorded routes - distance travelled, time, incline, speed, ...
- drawing altitude graphs of routes,
- exporting routes to GPX and KML formats,
- sending recorded routes to an email address (routes are sent as an email attachment in GPX or KML format),
- setting the required GPS accuracy (lower accuracy extends battery life).
The map in this application was generated based on data from the OpenStreetMap project and this data is under the copyright of OpenStreetMap contributors. The design and map squares are the copyright of Daniel Tekel.
Important warning: The map in this application does not contain all existing tourist routes and points (it currently covers approximately 90% of routes)! For this reason, this application cannot serve as a replacement for an official tourist map. Authors of the application do not accept any responsibility for inaccuracies on the map.