Let us invite you for the unique and unforgettable summer event in the heart of Liptov. The only jazz festival in the Liptov region will open its gates for the 12th time in history, from 29. to 31. July 2016. During 3 evenings full of quality jazz, great food, drinks and atmosphere, the festival will host performances of 6 bands and almost 40 musicians from Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland.
FRIDAY - 29.7.2016, 19:30
• Cotacha Orchestra (CZ) - famous big band will perform on the Námestie osloboditeľov square, free admission
• Arpad Farkaš & Barbora Botošová Ethno Jazz Project (SK)
SATURDAY - 30.7.2016, 19:30
• Robert Pospiš & Martin Sillay - Balady (SK)
• Aga Zaryan & Michał Tokaj (PL)
SUNDAY - 31.7.2016, 19:30
• Róbert Ragan Jr. Project feat. Ondrej Stveracek (SK, CZ)
• Michal Bugala Triple Jump feat. Svetlana Rymarenko (SK)
The whole festival will be accompanied with prize draws, where you can win jazz books and jazz CDs, as well as night jam sessions. Tickets can be bought online, at Route 66, in the Informacion centre Liptovsky Mikulas, or directly before start of the event.
Source: Mikulášsky Jazz Fest